Thanks to all those members who attended our Annual General Meeting (2015/16) held last week. Here's a quick review of key matters arising for all those who were unable to.
- 1% Dividend was agreed and has been paid on Regular, Christmas and Junior Savings Accounts.
- Projected dividends for the Cash ISA will be announced in April 2017 and the Platinum Saver in October 2017.
- No dividend will be paid on the Flexi Saver.
Loan Interest Rebate
- 5% rebate on loan interest paid by members in the last financial year (2015/16) was agreed with a view to reward those members who chose to borrow from Plane Saver rather than other financial providers.
- This rebate is now available for members to withdraw from the Flexi Saver.
- Ian Atkins, June Parsons and Sunni Coupe were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors also welcomed Roger Hardman who was co-opted onto the Board in late 2016. Roger is currently Head of Welfare at Armed Forces Charity SSAFA so brings a wealth of experience and insight with regard to our relationship with the Armed Forces.
- It was also an opportunity for the Board to introduce Dave Sharman, who was co-opted to the Board in early 2016. Dave moved to the UK in 2013 and has since worked at British Airways in a number of financial management roles, most recently leading BA's overseas finance department.
Finally a special mention to Grantley Yearwood, who stood down as Chairman of Plane Saver after a period of 10 years volunteering with the Credit Union.
On behalf of everyone associated with Plane Saver we would like to thank him for his hard work and dedication to the Credit Union over the years and wish him all the best for the future.
If you have any queries about any of the above items please contact our team via the details provided below.
Thanks for your support and enjoy the festive break.